We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Grid Evolution Summit in Washington, DC. The health, safety, and well-being of everyone involved in the Summit is our highest priority as we continue to monitor the impact of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
We are taking every step possible to ensure that you have a safe and healthy experience at the Summit. Please return to this page for additional updates as they become available.
What you can do to protect yourself and others:
- Refrain from shaking hands with or hugging other individuals. A warm wave and smile are suggested.
- Vigorously wash your hands with warm soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue to cover your sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat function in the bottom right corner of this page.