Accelerating Hydrogen Applications Is Necessary
Electrification is not a good solution for 40% or more of end uses
To reach a net-zero carbon future, the industry needs hydrogen solutions for end uses that can’t realistically be electrified, according to an EPRI report, An Introduction to Low-Carbon Fuels.
Electrolysis capacity is projected to explode
Net-zero carbon processes to generate hydrogen are expected to improve dramatically by 2023, according to the same EPRI report.
Hydrogen Potential for Utilities is Untapped
Only a handful of power utilities have announced hydrogen as part of the future plans.
More Than A Broadcast
- Connected: Direct message any fellow attendee including speakers
- Personalized: Customize your agenda by bookmarking sessions
- Stay Engaged: Live video pop-up so you can multitask if needed
- Easy Takeaways: Export notes from each session to bring insights back to your utility
We Make It Easy to Participate
- Bringing SEPA & EPRI expertise together for a powerful experience
- One event portal with all attendee lists, sessions, and more
- Video tutorial and step-by-step instructions to optimize your time
- On-Demand sessions available after the live event
- Technical support via phone, live chat or email