Six hours of concise virtual sessions for energy professionals who are implementing the transition to carbon-free technologies and programs.
The SEPA Working Group communities collaborate actively in results-focused work.
Why attend? You can join these normally member-only communities to:
- Demonstrate expertise and take an active role in shaping industry efforts
- Expand your networks with these industry-leading peers
- Collaborate with other organizations to tackle shared obstacles around technologies like electric vehicles, microgrids, and more
We Make it Easy to Participate
- One event portal with all attendee lists, sessions, and more
- Video tutorial and step-by-step instructions to optimize your time
- On-Demand sessions available after the live event
- Technical support via phone, live chat or email
More Than A Broadcast
- Connected: Directly message any fellow attendee including speakers
- Personalized: Customize your agenda by bookmarking sessions
- Stay Engaged: Live video pop-up so you can multitask if needed
- Easy Takeaways: Export notes from each session to bring insights back to your team