We Make it Easy to Participate
- One event portal with all attendee lists, sessions, and more
- Video tutorial and step-by-step instructions to optimize your time
- On-Demand sessions available after the live event
- Technical support via phone, live chat or email
More Than A Broadcast
- Connected: Direct message any fellow attendee including speakers
- Personalized: Customize your agenda by bookmarking sessions
- Stay Engaged: Live video pop-up so you can multitask if needed
- Easy Takeaways: Export notes from each session to bring insights back to your utility
What Do Previous Attendees Say?
…I’ve come to this conference for three years now and I find it to be a good place to talk to others in the industry…This conference allows me to have that opportunity to engage with people that are in the leading-edge part of this industry, to push forward and say, how can we make it work?…It is a great opportunity to also see best practices without having to spend hours and hours and use consultants for it.
- Carlos Nouel, VP Smart Grid Solutions, National Grid
..I’ve been to this summit multiple times over the years. I see that it draws a great spectrum of people across the energy ecosystem that includes regulators, utilities, the vendor community, and consultants. I’ve found, especially from a utility perspective, that SEPA does a good job of attracting a broader mix of participants…
- Doug Staker, VP Business Development, Enel X
…The way we power homes, businesses, and our city’s transportation is all changing dramatically. The utility industry is undergoing this transformation and it’s quite exciting to be part of that. In my view, SEPA is at the forefront of this and that’s what makes the Grid Evolution Summit so relevant…Many of the industry thought leaders are here: utility leaders, technology leaders, and regulators. I also saw some national labs here; all coming together to talk about challenges in how to move the ball forward. It’s all very exciting. That’s a big reason I’m here.
- Cris Eugster, COO, CPS Energy